At Quilter Labs, safeguarding your personal information is very important to us. Please take a moment to read this page before submitting any personal information.
To purchase products through the website, we collect and store the following information: Name, shipping address, phone number, email address, billing address and the contents of your shopping cart. The checkout process occurs over a secure, encrypted connection to our webservers to protect your information from potential eavesdropping. You can verify the encryption status by looking for the lock icon in your browser’s address bar.
Your credit card information is encrypted and transmitted securely from the quilterlabs.com webserver to Authorize.net, our credit card processing agent. At no point is your credit card, expiration date or card verification number stored by Quilter Labs, LLC and it also cannot be viewed in transit by any employee of Quilter Labs, LLC.
A valid email address is required to receive periodic news, product information and promotions but all other personal information is optional. You can unsubscribe any time you no longer wish to receive the newsletter.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone for their promotional use without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information, and to our contracted service provider (Constant Contact) for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
When we send you emails, we may include a web beacon to allow us to determine the number of people who open our emails. When you click on a link in an email, we may record this individual response to allow us to customize our offerings to you. Web beacons collect only limited information, such as a cookie identifier, time and date of a page being viewed, and a description of the page on which the Web Beacon resides (the URL).
Web Beacons can be refused when delivered via email. If you do not wish to receive Web Beacons via email, you will need to disable HTML images or refuse HTML (select Text only) emails via your email software.
Many of the posts on our site are open for comments by visitors. If you choose to leave a comment, it’s content will be viewable by any website visitors. Because anyone can leave a comment, it is possible that inappropriate or offensive content may be displayed. We are committed to removing such content as soon as we become aware of it.
After submitting your comment, it will not be possible to edit or delete it except by the website administrator. We reserve the right to remove any comments that are off topic, offensive, personal attacks or that are not otherwise beneficial to the overall conversation.
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Quilter Labs shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
No personally identifiable data is stored in the cookie, only a unique ID that is linked to a database on the web server. It is possible that someone using the same computer may be able to view information such as your name, address, phone number and email address. To avoid this possibility, you can delete cookies from quilterlabs.com or use the private browsing feature found in most modern web browsers.
Quilter Labs tracks clicks and impressions of online advertising including whether an ad impression results in a sale from our online store. We can not learn any information on other site you have visited. We can not know any personally identifiable information about our visitors unless they purchase from our online store or leave a comment. We do not use any tracking data to actively pursue a sale, only to learn more about the aggregate visitor behavior to better improve the site.
It is our primary goal to provide the most thorough and complete information about our products because we believe that the quality and value of our products speak for themselves. We do not believe in manipulation or misleading our visitors to generate more sales.
1) JURISDICTION. Quilter Laboratories LLC is a Limited Liability Company located in the State of California. This site is for your convenience and information only and is not a solicitation of your business. By your access to or any use of this site you agree that Quilter Laboratories LLC does not submit to the jurisdiction of any other state, country, or governmental entity, and you further agree that for any claim, demand, civil action, or grievance in any manner related to or arising from this web site or your use of the internet to access this site that exclusive jurisdiction is in the State of California and that California law shall govern.
2) DISCLAIMER LIABILITY. We have taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this web site is accurate. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OR PERFORMANCE OF OR CONTENT ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCH DAMAGES.
3) COPYRIGHT NOTICE. We claim a copyright for all content of this web site. As such, notice of our claim is hereby given by us and all rights are reserved. Any reproduction of this web site for commercial purposes or for distribution to other persons is a violation of United States Copyright law and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works or in any other way exploit any of our copyrighted works on this web site without first obtaining our written consent. You may not view, reproduce, print or otherwise use any of the content of this web site for anything other than your personal, informational and noncommercial use and any reproduction must include the copyright notice set forth above.
4) TRADEMARK NOTICE. All product names, trademarks, service marks or other images in this web site are either our property or is used with the consent and permission of the owner. Any other use or suggestion is accidental and not intentional and will be corrected immediately on proper notice. You may not assume that your use of any proprietary right is implied or expressly allowed because of its appearance in our web site and any appropriation or use without the express written consent of the owner(s) is strictly prohibited.p>
5) UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION NOTICE. Quilter Laboratories, LLC or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new or improved products or technologies, product enhancements, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, original creative artwork, suggestions or other works (“submissions”) in any form to Quilter Labs or any of its employees. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Quilter Labs’ products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to Quilter Labs. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas, you still submit them, then regardless of what your letter says, the following terms shall apply to your submissions.p>
TERMS OF IDEA SUBMISSION You agree that: (1) your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of Quilter Labs, without any compensation to you; (2) Quilter Labs may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way; (3) there is no obligation for Quilter Labs to review the submission; and (4) there is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential.
PRODUCT FEEDBACK Quilter Labs does, however, welcome your feedback regarding many areas of Quilter Labs’ existing business. If you want to send us your feedback, and we hope you do, we simply request that you send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can choose from the many other listed areas for your feedback. Please provide only specific feedback on Quilter Labs’ existing products or marketing strategies; do not include any ideas that Quilter Labs’ policy will not permit it to accept or consider. It’s just one more way that Quilter Labs can learn how to best satisfy your needs.
If our web site contains links to third party web sites, we do not control the content of those web sites. Unless specifically stated on this web site to the contrary, we are not affiliated with these third parties and we do not endorse or sponsor their web sites, products or services but provide them to you only as informational assistance. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
YOUR CONSENT TO THIS POLICY
IF YOU HAVE A PRIVACY QUESTION
If you have a privacy question about our site, please email: email@example.com or write: Quilter Labs, 1700 Sunflower Ave. Suite A, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USAp