Echelon Echo v2
A Warm, Musical Echo with Tap Tempo that’s Easy-to-Use
You want a warm, studio-quality echo pedal that’s simple and easy enough to adjust on the fly. You also want the option for something that’s more lo-fi sounding. Oh yeah, and you want tap tempo, but you don’t want to take up a lot of space on your pedalboard. Is this too much to ask? Not for the Echelon Echo v2.
- Cross-fading time change lets you seamlessly change time/tempo on the fly. No more zipper noise or echo drop out.
- Adjustable delay time from 50 to 1000 ms, whether you want a quick slapback, cavernous echo, or anything in between.
- Switch to tap tempo mode with a long press of the footswitch. Then simply tap the desired tempo using that same footswitch. In tap tempo mode, the time knob functions as a tap divide to choose one of four rhythmic subdivisions. This one switch design is compact and easy to use.
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency. Maintain the integrity of your source tone
- Small footprint with top jacks, the Echelon Echo is pedalboard-friendly. You can easily fit the Echelon in any setup, no matter how tight.
- Mono input & output makes setup quick and simple. Easy access to inputs and outputs makes this pedal perfect for on-the-go use.
- Powered from a standard 9V pedal power supply, the Echelon Echo draws less than 100 mA and can be powered by your existing pedalboard’s power supply. No need to run a separate power adapter or free up a power port for a hungry, high-current device.
- Manufactured locally in Orange County, California USA. Family owned and operated, Neunaber Audio is dedicated to bringing you the highest quality audio effects on the market.
Two effects in 1 pedal:
- Hi-Fi Tape Echo (from the Echelon v1) simulates the high-frequency saturation of a magnetic tape and is gently modulated for added richness and color.
- New Lo-Fi Delay simulates the reduced bit depth of a vintage digital delay. Turn up the Repeats to create an oddly-satisfying pad of beautiful degradation.
Simple 3-knob layout makes it easy to quickly dial in the exact sound you’re looking for. You’ll spend less time twiddling knobs and more time actually playing.
- Primary Controls
- Full Mix knob adjustment from 0% to 100% wet.Add subtle tails to your playing or crank the mix to replace your signal with cascading layers of repeated sounds.
- Repeats - adjust from a single slapback to endless echoes.
Time - controls delay time 50 ms to 1 second
Tap Divide - in Tap Mode, this knob controls rhythmic subdivisions, snapping to the closest marker.
- Alternate Controls - accessed by holding down the Engage footswitch while turning the knob
- Effect - switch between Hi-Fi Tape Echo and Lo-Fi Delay
- Selectable trails allows you to choose whether the effect naturally trails or cuts off abruptly after the effect is bypassed.
- Short press - engage/bypass effect
- Long press (1 sec) - enter/exit Tap Mode
- Tap tempo in Tap Mode, tap to the beat to set the echo time
Electrical Nominal input level -10 dBV, instrument level Input impedance 1 MΩ Frequency response,dry / bypassed 20 Hz — 30 kHz, +/-1 dB Total harmonic distortion, dry / bypassed 0.01%
Input 9-12 V DC, 100 mA Connector center-negative, 5.5 mm OD x 2.1 mm ID
Dimensions 115 mm L, 64 mm W, 46 mm H / 4.6" L, 2.6" W, 1.9" H Weight 190 g / 6.7 oz
*See User Guide for complete specifications. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Whether you're a beginner looking for your first pedal or a seasoned pro looking to set it and forget it, this is a fantastic, easy-to-use echo. Dial in the perfect delay with just 3 knobs.
Low Power Consumption
Use a standard 9 V or 12 V pedal power supply. Or, connect Echelon v2 to a 100 mA output on a brick supply.
Switch between regular delay time mode and tap tempo mode by long pressing the footswitch. Tap in desired tempo, and set the rhythmic subdivisions with the "time | div" knob.
Analog Dry Signal
Your dry signal remains analog for low noise and zero latency.